Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good evening!  I hope you all had an great St. Patrick's day.  I wanted to quickly share the card I made for Aidan.  I know this isn't one of the big card giving holidays but Aidan loves getting handmade cards and I knew he would like this.  This card uses the Build-a-bear dies and the Big Shot to create this fun little guy and this outfit.  The background uses the Every Little Bit stamp set and Garden Green ink stamped randomly.  The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and I matted with a piece of Basic Black cardstock cut with the punch windows mover's and shapers die and the Big Shot.

This card all started with the hat.  I saw this great punch art tutorial by Maria Vanderform, check here tutorial out HERE.  I'm not all that comfortable with punch art but this was really simple and I had fun coloring the dazzling details with the Olive glitter.  It's soo cute and thought it would fit perfect on top of the bears head.

Aidan loved this card.  Unfortunately, Mocha had other plans for it and preceeded to tear the bear off the card and chewed him up which brought Aidan to tears.  I guess I'll be remaking this little bear tomorrow to make Aidan happy.

Have a happy Sunday!

Diana 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog