Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine's Greeting

Good morning!  As you read this I'm on my way to the airport heading to San Antonio and Stampin' Up!s Leadership Conference, and I have to tell you I'm so excited.  Not only will I enjoy a few days with some fabulous ladies but the beautiful weather is definately something to be happy for.  Just like convention I thought I would share with you each day some of the swaps I made and will be sharing with my fellow demonstrators.  Today's card is another valentine (yeah I know!) and features the new P.S. I Love You stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog as well as the new Hearts Collection cutters and edge embossing folders. 

This card has lots of texture, after cutting out the large black heart I embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then sprayed it with shimmer mist. The smaller hear is Very Vanilla and was first stamped with the En Francis stamp set in Crumb Cake, then the edges were sponged with Crumb Cake, and then the cubid was embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.
The designer paper is Timeless Portrait and was cut with the Scallop Trim border punch. The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot scallop ribbon and I flipped over so it was a solid color.

I created this card for an organized swap I'm in and I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of it because I love it!

Enjoy and have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog