Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun Little Spooky Bingo Bits

Today's an exciting day, Aidan has his first 1st grade field trip and is heading to Belvedere Plantation to learn the life cycle of pumpkins.  The funny thing is that I think he's just as excited to the bus to the plantation than the field trip itself (he told me this morning the bus is really cool because it has a bathroom, I guess it's the little things!)  Anyway, today I wanted to share the card I make to give my little pumpkin on Halloween.  Aidan loves getting handmade cards and is so appreciative of the effort people go through to make him something (soo sweet!) and I knew he would love some of the cute images from the new Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set.

This card came together really easy with the new 1" square punch and coordinating postage stamp punch.  In addition this card uses the Frightful Sight DSP, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, and the ruffle is made with Cajun Craze cardstock that was punched with the eyelet border punch and then I ran it through the crimper a couple of times to help break down the fibers.  Then I just folded the cardstock over to make the pleats.  The final touch was a greeting from the Wicked Cool stamp set.

I love how cute this card turned out and can't wait to see Aidan's reaction.

Hope you enjoy and happy stamping!

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog