Friday, September 9, 2011

September Stamp-a-Stack

Good evening!  What a crazy week, it's amazing how the start of school turned out schedules upside and left us running to catch up.  I wanted to share the projects we'll be making at this months Stamp-a-Stack, you are going to love them!



There's still time to join us on Sunday, just call or email me so everything will be all set.

It's been so much fun playing with all the fun new items from the Holiday mini catalog, you have got to try them out.  One of my favorites the the new Simply Scored Board, it's so easy and I've been having fun making lollies all night tonight (I'm going to try to make a version of the wreath from the catalog so we'll see how it goes.

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog