Monday, December 6, 2010

Thankgiving Decor, A Little Late!

Good evening!  So winter has finally arrived (we should really have snow with how cold it's been the past couple of days.  So we're in full swing with christmas activites but I forgot to share some things I made for our thanksgiving.  To the left are treat bags I made for the kids with the Mini Lunch Bags, Autumn Spice DSP, and the Day of Gratitude stamp set.  The tags were punched out with the new decorative label punch and then I cut out leaves and acorns as an accent.  Each bag held candy and other treats which were a big hit.

For the thanksgiving table I made name cards and napkin rings using the same autumn spice DSP and the Paisely Prints stamp set.  I cut out the pumpkins and used dimensionals so they "popped" and cut out each of the leaves before using the linen thread to tie them around the napkin.
Do you notice the little strip of paper on the name card?  I used the new Tasteful Trim Bigz die to cut the rick-rack pattern (easy peasy).
All these projects were a lot of fun to make and added nice touch to our festivities.

Hope you enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog