Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't Throw Out Those Scraps!

My February Stamp-a-stack was on Valentine's day so I made each of the ladies a little candy box with the Bitty Box and Envelope Big Shot XL Die (a Stampin' Up exclusive!) I used Heart to Heart punch to punch windows in the top that I covered with a transparency sheet (too cute!) Anyway, I lots of little harts from the punches and instead of throwing away all the little pieces I saved them. As I was cleaning my desk I ran across them and knew I need to finish the card before I lost them.

For the card I just ran a piece of Real Red cardstock through the Big Shot with the Scallop Envelope Die and then ran the cut out through the Big Shot again, this time with the Perfect Polka Dot Texture Folder. Then I used Sticky Strip to seal the sides of the card and attach it to the card before filling it with all the hearts spilling out of the top. The greating is from the Well Scripted stamp set.

Pretty cute, and a great way to use all the little punched out pieces you hate to throw away!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog