Friday, February 12, 2010

A Valentine for my Valentine!

So I've had a running joke leading up to valentines. I've made lots of valentines this year, for family, Aidan, Aidan's class, and general workshops but I had not made a valentine for my sweetheart yet. I think it's because a lot of valentine's are pink and pretty and I was getting stuck trying to think of a manly, romatic card. Well I love Gretchen Barron's designs and the Takin' it to the Top projects she does every week. I had seen this post on her blog last month and loved it so I decided to CASE it and put my own manly spin on it.

I used the Sending Love DSP, the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die, I {Heart} Hearts, and Well Scripted stamp sets, along with the fabulous new 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon.


What do you think?? I think he'll love it!
Hope you have a very special valentine's day and if you're looking for something to do there's still time to sign up for Stamp-a-stack this Sunday!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog