Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack Projects

What a crazy week! After a fun time a stamp-a-stack on Sunday I left town for the week for work. While I'm not going to be able to create anything new I thought I would post some quick pictures of some of the project we made this weekend.

This card uses the new Circle Circus Stamp set and the new Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry In Colors (love the random circles).


This card uses the new Very Thankful Stamp set. This is this years Ronald McDonald set and Stampin' Up! donates $2 from the sales of each set to Ronald McDonald House.


This card uses the Crazy for Cupcakes and Melon Mambo. Can you see the crystal effects on the cherries (love to use it as a little accent!)


This card uses the Two Cool Dudes Stamp set as well as the Big Shot Textures Plates which we brayered with ink before running the Whisper White Cardstock through the machine (this feels great in person). I also attached the greating so it has a kind of ripple in it, thought I would change things up!

I did receive my Holiday mini preorder before I left and I was able to use a few of the great new items so that I can make some swap cards in the hotel....stay tuned because I know you'll love the new new mini catalog so many great new things.

Hope you enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog